The newspaper you'll look forward to each month
A national Bible-centered paper designed to encourage, uplift, and inspire Christians to have a greater walk with God
There is no cost to you! Simply sign up, and we will add you to the mailing list. You’ll receive an issue in the mail monthly.
In this world of uncertainty, you can get comfort from the Bible. Each article and story is based on principles found throughout Scripture to help strengthen and encourage you.
Something For Everyone
The Lifeline has something for all ages. You will find articles for adults, and teens, as well as stories and puzzles for children and more!
A National Paper for Everyone
With the amount of negativity we see on the news and around us, it is good to read something positive. The Lifeline is a free monthly paper you can subscribe to that will be an encouragement to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Advertise Your Ministry
Reach More Than 5,000+ Pastors Each Month with Targeted Advertising
If You Were to Die Today, Are You 100% Sure You'd Go to Heaven, or Would You Have a Doubt?
Many times, people rely on being a good person, doing “good deeds,” they do, or attending a certain church to get to Heaven.
The Bible is clear. Take a few minutes to see from the Bible how you can know 100% that you are on your way to Heaven.
- In Genesis 37, what did Israel make for Joseph? He gave him a coat of many colors.
- Why did Joseph’s brothers hate Joseph? Give two reasons. They hated him because their father loved him more than all his brethren and because of his dream.
- After Joseph told his family of his two dreams, what was their response?His brothers hated him and envied him, but his father observed the saying.
- Joseph went to find his brothers in Shechem, but where did he find them instead? Dothan
- When Joseph’s brothers saw Joseph coming from afar off, what did they do? They conspired against him to slay him.
- Which brother delivered Joseph from the plot to slay him? Reuben
- Instead of slaying Joseph, what did the brothers decide they were going to do? They were going to cast him into a pit in the wilderness.
- What did Joseph have taken from him before he was thrown into the pit? His coat of many colors was stripped from him.
- What did Judah suggest to his brothers while they were eating bread and why? He suggested that they sell Joseph to the Ishmeelites because they could profit from that.
- When the brothers brought Joseph’s coat (which had been dipped in goat’s blood) to their father, what did he suppose had happened to his son? Where was Joseph really? He thought that an evil beast had devoured him and that he had been rent in pieces. He was sold into Egypt.